Whole Health Living: A Unique Free Workshop to Live in Full Health for Body, Heart and Soul
July 21, 2020
12:00 pm MDT
Discover Balanced Living from your Whole Health: A Body, Heart, and Soul Experience to Discover Health from the Inside Out.
In this workshop you will learn and explore:
- The six pillars of healthy lifestyle
- How to connect to your divine body wisdom: the essential vitamin to whole health living and the key to embodiment
- How to discover your body’s powerful, intuitive ability to heal itself and live your best life
What to Expect:
- Reflections on diet, stress, sleep, toxins, relationships, and exercise
- Bring your pen and journal for experiential reflection exercises
- Enjoy and relax into a guided meditation to decrease stress levels
- Visualizations to help you uncover your specific pathway to live your best life.
Regina Topelson helps clients achieve their best health through personalized lifestyle medicine. She is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist specializing in chronic illness and recovery. Her belief is that food is medicine and your best ally is your refrigerator and pantry, not your medicine cabinet. Regina is a Certified Integrative and Functional Medicine Practitioner, Certified CHIP Facilitator, Speaker, and 9 News Nutrition Expert. When not attached to her computer, you can find her riding her bicycle in the Colorado Rocky Mountains.
Ariela HaLevi, is an intuitive guide and healer. She is Co-Founder and Director of Healing of Soul-Centered, a center for spirituality, meaning and healing. Ariela specializes in guiding midlife women to their body, emotions, and spirit to create holistic healing and live an empowered life. She believes the path to wholeness is found through creating a relationship with the body, and expressing and releasing blocked emotions, which all leads to a divine feminine awakening and a deep opening to the soul. She teaches people to discover freedom and love in their bodies through guided healing visualizations, intuitive coaching, energy healing, and intuitive guidance. Most of all, Ariela is passionate about guiding women to true healing, helping them trust themselves, and clearing a pathway inside to become their own healer.