Women’s New Moon Ceremony | With Spiritual Teachers Ariela HaLevi and Rachel Chase
July 21, 2020
6:00 pm MDT
Tuesday July 21st
6-7:30pm mountain time, 8-9:30pm eastern time.
A new moon circle for women to connect to your divine body and soul wisdom!
Create a sacred space and rituals with other women while supporting each other on journeys into our hopes and dreams.
- Explore embodiment rituals and soul wisdom connection
- Discover the power and comfort of women coming together in sacred community
- Magnify the power of your intentions by creating a web of support
- Expand your creativity and heartfelt dreams by putting yourself first on your list
A New Moon marks the beginning of a new cycle, a fresh start in its flow of waxing and waning. During this time, the Moon is empty and receptive and full of potential. This is an optimal time to plant seeds of intentions for what you wish to manifest in your life.
Most of us live our lives mentally disconnected from the Earth, devoid of any kind of ritual that creates the space for us to connect. The New Moon provides us with an opportunity to take the time to create SACRED SPACE for ourselves. It’s essential.
There is something so powerful when women come together to support each other on their journey, in their hopes and dreams. We are healed, we are nurtured, we feel comforted and understood. When we share sacred space together, we magnify the power of our intentions and energetically create a web of support not only for our circle of women friends but with women everywhere.
What We’ll Explore Together:
- Set intentions through intuitive and reflective journaling
- Explore the new moon through astrological insights
- Discover your new moon energy through Goddess Oracle Cards and explorations
- Learn the powerful energy of the new moon and how to harness it in your life
- Experience two powerful healing activations to set your intentions and watch them fly
- Bring your favorite essential oil, journal and pen, and any other sacred object meaningful to you
- oracle cards, teaching on themes with journaling , healing activation…
Rachel Chase (BFA, MA) has been facilitating women’s circles and healing events for over 10 years. She is a long-time yoga and meditation teacher, Reiki master teacher, holistic counselor, mindfulness coach, and mentor of yogis and healers. She is also a teaching artist and educator bringing mindfulness and the arts forward in community programs. She works with individuals and groups online via virtual sessions and workshops. To work with Rachel, visit her website: www.RachelChase.com
Ariela is an intuitive guide and healer. She specializes in assisting spiritual midlife women to connect to their divine body wisdom on their journey to physical, emotional and spiritual wellness. She believes the path to wholeness is found through creating a relationship with the body, expressing and releasing blocked emotions, which all leads to a divine feminine awakening and a deep opening to the soul. She teaches people to discover freedom and love in their bodies through mystical blends of yoga, guided healing visualizations, intuitive coaching, energy healing, and intuitive guidance. Most of all, Ariela is passionate about guiding people to true healing, and helping them trust themselves and clear a pathway inside to become their own healer.