Work With UsIf you're looking for support as you navigate The Afternoon of Life, we'd love to help!
Welcome to Soul Centered!
We are Ariela and Baruch HaLevi, co-founders of Soul Centered, and a couple who is passionate about reimagining The Afternoon of Life (midlife and beyond).
Our mission is to empower our clients and community in consciously creating new goals, proactively designing new rules, and practically implementing new tools, as they discover their innate healing wisdom, live wholeheartedly, and unleash their soul in ways that are only possible during The Afternoon of Life.
Ariela is here to be your Healer if….
- Midlife feels more like a crisis than an awakening and you need support navigating this new terrain
- You long for a deeper connection to your body, to increase the capacity to feel, to love and accept yourself fully
- You feel lonely and disempowered in your relationships, unable to find your true voice and worthiness
- You want to discard old masks of identity, roles, titles, and the expectations of others.
- You have experienced the heartache of a loss: loss of a loved one, loss of a relationship, loss of yourself
- Illness and chronic issues have caused so much fear and frustration that your body feels like a burden and not a joy
Pulling from the experience of her own midlife awakening, her powerful intuition, and utilizing her training in energy healing and soul retrieval guidance, Ariela will provide the healing you need so that you can embrace everything that the Afternoon of Life has to offer you
Baruch is here to be your Guide if…
You are standing at one of life’s many crossroads, or as he calls them, “Life’s T’s” (Transitions, Tests, Trials, Traumas or Tragedies)…
- Seeking a trusted guide to help you find your way forward through relationship struggles, midlife uncertainty, or professional emptiness
- Grieving the death of a loved one, looking for a companion to stand by your side, support and empower you
- Searching for spiritual direction in your life, and a deeper connection to your soul
- Longing to discover deeper meaning at your crossroads, and realize a greater purpose for your life
- Ready to transform the Afternoon of Life into the most important, impactful, and inspirational time of your life
Combining his unique training and experience as a Rabbi, Grief Counselor, Logotherapist, Spiritual Director, and Enneagram Coach, Baruch will guide you through your crossroads, empower you to transcend your loss, and inspire you in discovering deeper meaning, and greater purpose, in your Afternoon of Life.