Are You Ready To Take Back Your Power To Choose…
Your True Self, Your True Soul, Your True Name
To Choose The True You In The Afternoon of Life?
From your DNA to your fingerprint, from your personality to your soulprint, there never has been, and never will be another you.
Psychology refers to this as your true self, religion calls it your soul, and in Kabbalah it is thought of as your “name.”
Whatever you call it, it is unique, it is profound, and it is the true you.
The challenge, however, is that in this lifetime, particularly the Morning of Life, you are so busy doing, seeking, searching, and becoming that you forget…
- Forget who you are
- Forget why you are here
- Forget your true self
- Forget your true soul
- Forget your true name
- Forget the true you
Forgetfulness leads to exile. Memory is the source of redemption.
-Israel Baal Shem Tov
And yet this truth never forgets you.
She whispers to you in countless ways to listen. He cries out to you from the shadows to return. It calls out to you faithfully, loyally, and eternally, to remember…
- Remember that your life has meaning
- Remember that you are here for a purpose
- Remember that you have a name that is uniquely your own, a name waiting to be discovered, lived, and shared
- Remember that, above all else, you have a choice
Will you choose to live in fear, to live a version of you, to live the false you?
Or will you choose to stop reacting to your circumstances, rise up through the defiant power of your spirit, take back your true self, your true soul, your true name and start responding to your life?
This is your sole choice in the Afternoon of Life – the choice to be the true you!
Welcome to Your Soul Choice.
Every man is born an original, but sadly, most men die copies.
The Power of Kabbalah & The Pathway of The Enneagram
The Blueprint of The Self & The Blueprint of The Soul
Your Soul Choice is an exploration of Kabbalah, the ancient Jewish mystical tradition which provides us a Blueprint of our Soul, and The Enneagram, an ancient spiritual system which presents us a Blueprint of our Self. Through these parallel, and complementary pathways, we can clearly and methodically understand our false self, return to our true self, and live a life of meaning, authenticity and soul – to live our divine name.
The Enneagram & The Blueprint of The Self
The Kabbalistic Tree of Life & The Blueprint of The Soul
Mind. Heart. Soul.
Approaching 70, I found myself feeling like I was at a turning point in my life. I saw this new phase of life as an opportunity for me to become more of my authentic self and to leave behind those parts that didn’t serve me. But I was stuck in my existential angst for purpose and meaning and just couldn’t find my way out. Baruch’s class articulated so clearly my life up to this point, and his lessons brought into focus what was important for me to learn and understand right now. He opened my eyes to a new way of framing what I was experiencing and helped me find my answers. His wisdom and demeanor both calmed and enlightened! This class has filled my mind and touched my soul.
Welcome To “Your Soul Choice”
I’m Baruch HaLevi, creator of Your Soul Choice, a philosophy and program I have developed over the course of twenty years. I’ve designed this program for the people I love, know and guide – individuals who are seeking to discover deeper meaning, live with greater purpose and return to their true self, their soul, their “name,” in the Afternoon of Life (the second half of life).
So many people I know and guide feel like they have lost their true self, forgotten their soul, or have never really known their name, particularly within the Morning of Life. Whatever the reason, they want to find their way and this program is that way.
Your Soul Choice synthesizes Kabbalah and the Enneagram inspiring and empowering you to take back the power of your choice – choosing the true you, your soul, your Name.
Kabbalah – The Blueprint of Your Soul
Kabbalah is the ancient, mystical branch within Judaism, open to anyone and relevant to everyone. Ultimately it could be thought of as a sophisticated, spiritual, yet intellectual, exploration of the architecture of existence and the blueprint of our soul. When we understand how the universe works, why we are here, and what we are supposed to do – to remember, return to and live our true name, we begin to repair our lives, our relationships, and our world. This repair facilitates healing, both individual and generational wounds, and is how we illuminate the path for generations to come.
The Enneagram – The Blueprint of Your Self
Your Soul Choice also turns to the ancient system of the Enneagram. The Enneagram is an ancient, practical, yet spiritual, personality assessment tool and roadmap. Ultimately what it shows us is not who we are (our name), rather, describes our number, how we behave when we are unconscious and on autopilot. We do not have to be imprisoned in this number. The work of Your Soul Choice is to take back the reins of our life, transcend our number and return to our name as we move forward in our life through the power of choice.
Here’s How Your Soul Choice Works…
During the course of 8 weeks, you will explore Your Soul Choice in a 60 minute, small group, Zoom setting, with other like-hearted soul seekers. Each session is masterfully woven together combining an instructional presentation, together with discussion and opportunities to explore and share your Name.
Your Soul Choice is an exploration of:
Unit I: Know Your Name: The Purpose of Choice
The kabbalistic view of free-will within your life, why you have it and what you are meant to do with it, particularly as it relates to choosing who you are, living your true self, and becoming your Name.
Unit II: Live Your Name: The Pathway of Choice
Utilizing the Enneagram as a practical, spiritual system to apply free-will to your life, navigating both the pitfalls which cause you to react to your circumstances and lose your Name, and the pathways you need to cultivate and respond to your life and live your Name.
What You Will Explore In Each Unit & Session
UNIT I: Kabbalah & The Blueprint of Your Soul
Know Your Name – The Purpose of Choice
In this first unit, you will cover 4 sessions, diving into the kabbalistic view of free-will within your life, particularly as it relates to choosing who you are, living your true self, your Name.
Session 1: What’s Your Name – the exploration of who you are, why you are here and what you are meant to do
Session 2: Forgetting Your Name – the journey of the Morning of Life and the experience of forgetting and losing your Name
Session 3: Whispering Your Name – the hints and memories of your potential and purpose beyond your current circumstances
Session 4: Remembering Your Name – the calling of your soul and the return to your soul purpose, your Name
In this unit you will explore:
- The essence of your Name and the ways you have strayed from living your Name, forgotten your Name, and lost your Name.
- The trials, traumas and tragedies you have faced have challenged your false names, as well as invited you to discover and choose your true Name.
- The power of remembering your Name, listening to the ways She has called you back to You, and the power you discover when you choose to live your Name, your purpose, in this lifetime.
- The ancient, spiritual wisdom texts of Kabbalah help you understand your Divine Name, the spirituality of choice, and your role as a co-creator in this life through the power of choice; creating through choosing to live your Name.
- Have a newfound understanding of your true self, your Name and an appreciation for the Divine power, and gift, of choice
- Feel empowered to take back the reins of your life, as you let go of fear, and return to your soul purpose, ready to become a co-creator of your life as you live your Name, exchanging fear for love and leading a life living your Name
- Know a sense of clarity and confidence that comes when you are able to quiet your mind, listen to your Name, and trust in Her guidance
- Possess a newfound vocabulary and all types of tools and resources to be able to better stop reacting to your circumstances and start responding to your life
UNIT II: The Enneagram & The Blueprint of Your Self
Live Your Name – The Pathway of Choice
In this second unit, you will explore the Enneagram as a practical, spiritual system to apply free-will to your life, navigating both the pitfalls which cause you to react to your circumstances and lose your Name, and the pathways you need to cultivate and respond to your life and live your Name.
- Session 5: Your Roadmap – The Fundamentals of The Enneagram, Your False & True Self
- Session 6: Your Shadows – The Roadblocks When You React To Your Circumstances
- Session 7: Your Light – The Pathway To Responding To Your Life
- Session 8: Your Soulmates – Your Relationships And The Road Back To You
- Explore the ancient origins of the Enneagram, the roadmap it provides, and the symbols, signs, and markers it offers us regarding the power of choice
- Engage in open and honest dialogue around the ways we, as individuals and a society, have lost our voice, the areas we have forfeited choice, and the consequences of living our false name
- Employ the roadmap of the Enneagram within your life, helping you navigate your inner world, your relationships, and your outer life as you begin to find your way forward through choosing your true self, your Name
- Have a deeper understanding of the Enneagram and its foundational principles
- Feel understood, an appreciation for how you are wired, what you struggle with – your false name, and the way forward in your life, back to your true Name
- Experience greater clarity and purpose, knowing you are here for something important, profound, and that is yours alone to realize – to discover, live and share your true Name.
Included in Your Soul Choice program…
- Course Sessions
8 small group, one hour, virtual sessions
- The Enneagram Assessment
As part of your tuition you will take the Enneagram assessment, provided by the premiere Enneagram profiling system on the market. Upon completion you will receive a personalized, detailed, 22 page Enneagram report which will be utilized during Unit III of the program.